Fun things you can do in San Francisco:
- Eat at a raw vegan restaurant and hate all your food.
- Go through a mirror maze at Fisherman’s Wharf; trample children.
- Visit the GLBT Museum and feel stupid when you sex toys.
- Go into Vintage Stores and pick up articles of clothing while shouting the decade it’s from.
- Walk along Castro Street and see an old naked man with a walking stick.
- Continue walking along Castro Street and see two younger, less wrinkly naked men.
- Try to stay at a 50 dollar hotel in downtown San Francisco, but then get scared because it’s exactly how you imagine a 50 dollar hotel in downtown San Francisco to be.
- Drive the wrong way on a one way street.
- Make yourself sick eating chocolate ice cream deliciousness at Ghirardelli Square.
- Go to Amoeba. Just do it.
- Get into all sorts of shenanigans with your fantastic friends.